Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No drama

An open letter to the men on match.com

Dear Guys,

For the love of all that is holy, please, please, please, PLEASE resist the temptation to make a statement letting girls with "drama" or "games" know they need not apply for a hot date with yours truly. What you really mean is, "please don't be my ex-girlfriend." No girl knows wtf you are talking about when you request no drama, and statements like that serve only to highlight you as possible douche. No girl I've ever talked to finds statements like that attractive. Same advice stands for guys letting all the psycho girls know that they need not apply. Oh, and definitely do not chose a screen name incorporating any of those themes, e.g., nopsycho123, nomoredrama... It makes you seem gay.

I have to write 13 more of you before I can officially give up. If just one of you could at least reply to my message, that would be super. Thanks.

No comments: