Sunday, August 10, 2008

Guess what I found



*SIGH* Heavier *SIGH*. So, I was born with a weird pigment thing (that's right, that's what the doctors call it--look it up). My left side until about chest level is a mix of light brown and brown, kind of like someone didn't stir all the colors together completely. The hair on the light brown parts are red or almost blond, the hair on the brown parts is brown. Well, the red hair is starting to turn white. And I discovered one of those white hairs on my eyebrow this weekend. I'm not even 35 years old and I had a flash of me as the professor from Back to the Future with his crazy white eyebrows. I have got to get married soon. My body is going to hell in a handbasket. I told my mother who offered me no comfort when I wondered aloud what do do about white arm hair when and if it happens. I'm going to look like a freaking half Yetti. The upside is that I may have a promising second career in a traveling circus. I'd probably meet a dashing carny too...I do like work that involves travel and I love animals. Hmmm.

No comments: