Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fire sale

fire
--For everyone coming to the site to check out this picture. What gives? I thought it was an awesome picture when I found it on photobucket.com but I am simply stunned at the amount of traffic coming to the site for this one picture. I welcome anyone stopping in that cares to comment on the draw of this picture and how you came to be here.

I appreciate the comments on the fire sale plans and the comments in general. It is such a treat to know that someone is even reading this. Instead of outright canceling the sale, I let the invitees know that I was considering a cancelation and that like your favorites on any elimination show, their votes would determine if the show went on as planned. I made sure it was known that a vote for 'no' would not wound me even though it kind of would so we'll see what happens.

No comments: